What is BIOZIN MAMA?
It contains the biologically active ingredient Lactoferrin 100 mg.
Functions of Lactoferrin:
Lactoferrin is a naturally occurring iron-binding glycoprotein that is found in milk, saliva and other secretory fluids. It is an important component of the body’s immune system, where it takes part in its innate protection.
- Antibacterial action:
Lactoferrin binds free iron and makes it inaccessible to bacteria, which stops it from multiplying. It also destroys the cell walls as well as germs and fungi.
- Anti-virus action:
Lactoferrin is a key molecule for the immune system and can be used to fight various viral infections. It prevents viruses from attaching to cell walls and penetrating our cells.
- Improved iron absorption: Due to its high affinity for iron, lactoferrin binds it and transfers it to all the cells that need it.
- Probiotic action: Lactoferrin suppresses the development of harmful bacteria in the gut and promotes the development of bifidobacteria, contributing to the restoration of normal microflora.
- Antioxidant action: Improved iron bioavailability leads to delayed aging and reduced susceptibility to degenerative and cancerous diseases.
Lactoferrin 100 mg
Each pack of BIOZIN MAMA contains 2 blisters of 15 tablets each.
BIOZIN MAMA CAN BE USED FOR:
Supports and maintains the physiological function of the immune system. Has a beneficial effect during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Contributes to the normal course of iron metabolism.
How to take BIOZIN MAMA?
Talk to your doctor before taking Biozin Mama! Unless otherwise advised by your doctor, people over 18 years of age take 1 tablet daily before meals.
Who should not take BIOZIN MAMA
Do not take BIOZIN MAMA if you have been allergic to lactoferrin or to any of the ingredients of the tablet. The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rashes, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.
Ask your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms when taking BIOZIN MAMA
Storage of BIOZIN MAMA
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use after its expiry date or if the integrity of the packaging has been compromised.