Citicoline – lemon flavoredsolution 100 / ml
Legal status in the European Union
Cyticolincyticolin is a nutrient intended to provide natural intake of choline and cytidine in the body. It is intended for use in food supplements targeting the target group of middle-aged people (maximum 500 mg / day) and in special-purpose food (maximum 250 mg / serving, up to 1 g / day).
It is not intended for consumption by children.
What is Citiizin®?
Citiizin® is a form of cyticolin, a natural ingredient that is found in every cell of the body and is especially important for the proper functioning of the brain. It is identical to cdp-choline (cytidyl diphosphate choline), a natural metabolite that plays an important role in the synthesis of phospholipids, a major component of all cell membranes.
What are the benefits of cytisine (cyticoline)?
• Increases levels of a number of important neurotransmitters including: acetylcholine, dopamine and norepinephrine
• Increases energy production in the anterior cerebral cortex.
• Helps maintain the integrity of neural cell membranes
• Maintains the healthy function of mitochondria required for brain activity.
• Improves communication between neurons.
• Supports visual function.
Can be useful for
• Improves memory and concentration
• After stroke and rehabilitation after stroke
• for the prevention and adjunctive therapy of primary open-angle glaucoma and other eye conditions
• as a substance that counteracts addiction
• in neuropsychiatric conditions forms
Application citicoline (citicoline) in cytizine tablets and syrup (manufactured by the Spanish food additive manufacturer laboratories Virens is fully equivalent to a new food approved in the European Union.
Recommended daily intake:
– 5ml per day. Duration of administration is at least 30 days.
The product is not intended for use by children.