Citicoline tablets 250 mg
Legal status in the European Union of Citicoline
Citicoline is a nutritional ingredient designed to provide natural intake of choline and cytidine in the body. Intended for use in nutritional supplements targeting the target population of middle-aged people (maximum 500 mg / day) and in special-purpose food (maximum 250 mg / serving, up to 1 g / day).
It is not intended for consumption by children.
What is Citiizin®?
Citiizin® is a form of citicoline, a natural ingredient that is found in every cell of the body and is especially important for the proper functioning of the brain. It is identical to CDP-choline (cytidyl diphosphate choline), a natural metabolite that plays an important role in the synthesis of phospholipids, a major component of all cell membranes.
What are the benefits of CITIZIN?
• Increases levels of a number of important neurotransmitters including: acetylcholine, dopamine and norepinephrine
• Increases energy production in the anterior cerebral cortex.
• Helps maintain the integrity of neural cell membranes
• maintains the healthy function of mitochondria required for brain activity.
• Improves communication between neurons.
• Supports visual function.
• Improves memory and concentration
• after stroke and rehabilitation after stroke
• for the prevention and adjunctive therapy of primary open-angle glaucoma and other eye conditions
• as a substance that counteracts addiction
• in neuropsychiatric conditionsforms of applicationciticoline (citicoline) in cytizine tablets and syrup (manufactured by the Spanish food additive manufacturer laboratories Virens is fully equivalent to a new food approved in the European Union.
Recommended daily intake:1-2 tablets a day after meals.
Duration of administration – at least 30 days.
The product is not intended for use by children.