Divertaza® – a remedy of natural origin for dizziness and tinnitus.
Divertaza®- contains: Ginkgo biloba extract, Melatonin, Vit. B3, Magnesium, Zinc and Vit.B6.
GINCO BILOBA EXTRACT – through its active ingredients (flavonoids and terpenoids) exhibits antiplatelet, antioxidant, antihypoxic and anti-edematous effects. Helps clean free radicals by reducing cochlear damage. Improves the blood supply to the inner ear, which has a positive effect on dizziness and tinnitus.
Other benefits of taking Ginkgo biloba extract:
1. Helps the body fight inflammation. Studies in experimental animals have shown that Ginkgo biloba extract can reduce markers of inflammation in both human and animal cells in various disease states.Some specific conditions in which Ginkgo biloba extract has been shown to affect inflammation are: arthritis, bowel disease, cancer, heart disease, stroke trauma.
2. Improves blood circulation and heart health. A study in people with heart disease who take Ginkgo biloba extract found an immediate increase in blood flow to many parts of the body. This is due to a 12% increase in the levels of circulating nitric oxide, a compound responsible for dilating blood vessels.
3. Reduces the symptoms of mental disorders and dementia. Ginkgo biloba extract has been repeatedly evaluated for its ability to reduce anxiety, stress and other symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline associated with aging. A review of 21 studies reveals that when used in conjunction with conventional medicine, Ginkgo biloba extract may increase the functionality of those with mild Alzheimer’s disease.
4. May reduce anxiety.
Some studies have shown that the addition of Ginkgo biloba extract can reduce anxiety symptoms due to its antioxidant content.
5. It can have a positive effect on patients with depression. Research shows that this effect is related to the anti-inflammatory properties of Ginkgo biloba extract, which improve the body’s ability to cope when stress hormone levels are high
6. Can maintain eye health. A study showed that people with glaucoma who took Ginkgo biloba extract in addition to basic treatment had increased blood flow to the eye. Another review of two studies evaluated the effect of Ginkgo biloba extract on the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Affects positive headaches and migraines. In the traditional
Chinese medicine Ginkgo biloba extract is a very popular treatment for headaches and migraines. Ginkgo biloba extract is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. If the headache or migraine is caused by excessive stress, the application of Ginkgo biloba extract has a positive effect.
8. Affects the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). A study of 85 students found a 23% reduction in reported PMS symptoms when consuming Ginkgo biloba extract.
9. Affects sexual dysfunction. Ginkgo biloba extract has the ability to improve nitric oxide levels in the blood, which improves circulation by dilating blood vessels.
10. Has a positive effect in combination with classic drugs for acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. A study at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, found that Ginkgo biloba seed extract had antibacterial properties. In particular, it can fight Cutibacterium acnes, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes – three types of bacteria that cause acne, psoriasis, dermatitis or eczema.
11. Has a positive effect on peripheral vascular disorders. A study found that the phytosome of Ginkgo biloba extract may be effective in reducing the number of Raynaud’s attacks per week in patients with Raynaud’s disease
MELATONIN – antioxidant and vasoregulatory effects, improves hemodynamics of the brain, regulates sleep, reduces sleep time. Maintains eye health and relieves the symptoms of tinnitus.
VITAMIN B3 – provides relaxation of smooth muscles and increases blood flow to small blood vessels, including those in the inner ear. Improves brain function, has a prophylactic effect on the cardiovascular system, has a positive effect on patients with joint problems, improves skin function.
MAGNESIUM – protects the nerves in the inner ear, inhibits unregulated glutamate production, promotes normal mental function, reduces feelings of fatigue and tiredness, improves the condition of patients with mental disorders, positively affects diabetics, affects blood pressure, anti-inflammatory effect improves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, helps prevent migraine headaches, participates in the regulation of cellular functions of the eye.
ZINC – Numerous clinical studies have shown a correlation between zinc deficiency and tinnitus. There has been an improvement in tinnitus in patients taking zinc. It protects against the negative effects of free oxygen radicals, has a positive effect on patients with anxiety disorders and contributes to normal cognitive function. VITAMIN B6 – improves the absorption of magnesium.
Other uses of Divertaza®?
Divertaza® is a food supplement with a unique composition, incl. Ginkgo biloba extract, Melatonin, Vit. B3, Magnesium, Zinc and Vit.Vb. Based on the composition Divertaza is expected to have a positive effect in: inflammatory diseases, prevention of atherosclerosis, reduction of oxidative stress in patients with diabetes, prevention of eye damage in diabetes, limb blood supply disorders, anxiety disorders, anxiety disorders effects of glaucoma and degenerative changes in the eye, inflammatory skin changes, paroxysmal headaches, premenstrual complaints and sexual disorders.Evidence-based medicine of the 21st century. found benefits of application of Ginkgo biloba extract, magnesium, melatonin and B vitamins in the prevention, control and clinical response of patients with cancer.
How to use Divertaza®
It is recommended to take 1 tablet per day with meals. In patients with tinnitus is recommended in the evening, in coordination disorders in the morning. The use for other purposes and the duration of use is determined by a doctor or pharmacist. Suitable for people over 14 years. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance (RDA)
Who should not take Divertaza®?
Do not use the food supplement in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
In case of increased tendency to hemorrhage or when taking drugs that suppress coagulation, this food supplement should be used only after consulting a doctor.
It is recommended to temporarily stop taking this dietary supplement before surgery.
The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients of Divertaza are: rash, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.Talk to your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms while taking Divertaza®!
Storage of Divertaza®
Store at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not use after the expiry date or if the integrity of the packaging is compromised
INGREDIENTS: GINCO BILOBA EXTRACT 120 mg, MELATONIN 1 mg, VITAMIN B316 mg (NIACINAMIDE), MAGNESIUM 160 mg (MAGNESIUM OXIDE), ZINC 15 mg (ZINCIDE 1, ZINCIDE OXIDE OXIDE EMULSIFIER: MICROCRYSTAL CELLULOSE, STABILIZER: MAGNESIUM STEARAT