This product is a medical device for oral use that is intended to reduce the symptoms associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease and esophagitis.
What is Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)?
GERD is a common disease in children and adults. It is accompanied by passage of gastric contents into the esophagus due to weakness of the lower esophageal sphincter. This can damage the esophagus mucosa and cause inflammation of the esophagus.
Children with the following diseases have an increased risk of GERD: Neurological damage, food allergies, scoliosis,
• vomiting, problems with the lungs, ears, nose or throat.
In severe forms of GERD, the following may be observed: anemia, weight loss, respiratory problems.
Symptoms of severe GERD are:
• Developmental delay, chronic cough and frequent infections
• shortness of breath, or frequent breathing prevention during sleep (sleep apnea)
Complications: Children refuse to eat “harder” foods. Asthma or upper respiratory tract infections (ADIs) can be provoked, incl. average otitis media and sinusitis.
Age Wight Dosage
Babies Up to 5 kg 1 ml
Children up to 3 years of age 6 – 15 kg 4 ml after meals and before bedtime
Instructions for use of the syringe
1. Open the cap by pushing down and turning it counterclockwise;
2. Insert the tip of the syringe into the opening;
3. Turn the bottle over and hold the syringe tightly, gently pull the plunger down, taking the syrup into the syringe until reaching the mark corresponding to the desired dose;
4. Put the bottle upright again and remove the syringe by turning it gently;
5. Insert the tip of the syringe into the baby’s mouth and gently push the plunger until the syrup has drained from the syringe.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. In case of side effects, stop taking the treatment and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Use within the expiry date stated on the package. The presence of natural ingredients can affect the organoleptic characteristics of the product (odor, color, taste) without affecting its quality. Store the product at 4 to 30ºC.
Free of gluten, lactose and GMOs.