• I.What are allergies?
• Today, allergic diseases affect more than 20% of the population of industrialized countries and have increased by 25% in 10 years. The reasons for this increase are: climate change and seasonal fluctuations, which include the annual atmospheric presence of pollen, hereditary transmission of atopy and environmental pollution.Allergies are divided into: food allergies, allergies from medicines, allergies to insect venom, allergies to environmental factors (pollen, dust, animal hair, etc.)
• The most common allergies are respiratory allergies. They are caused by pneumo-allergens: dust, pollen, animal hair, fermentation caused by mold, mites. The latter are responsible for more than 65% of respiratory allergies.
• Food allergies are caused by tropharma. They mainly affect young children and are less common in adolescents. However, they are becoming more powerful and more durable. Their most common form is eczema.
• Allergy symptoms are:
• • Itching on the skin;
• • Runny nose;
• • Tearing eyes;
• • Sneezing;
• • Skin rashes
• II. How to prevent seasonal and environmental allergies?Avoiding contact with allergens can help reduce symptoms. Here’s a list of precautions you can take to reduce your risk of allergen exposure:
• • Limiting time spent outside;
• • Close the windows tightly, especially during peak periods for pollen;
• • Washing of pollen from hair and clothes;
• • Regular and thorough cleaning of the home;
• • Keeping humidity levels below 50% or using a dehumidifier;
• • Reducing allergic symptoms by starting treatments before the allergy season begins;
• Most allergy treatments often cause side effects such as drowsiness, headaches or dry mucous membranes, which causes allergy sufferers to choose Restiv®, a natural product that is proven effective and well tolerated in seasonal and environmental allergies.
• – Starts reliving of the symptoms after 5 minutes- does not cause drowsiness- effective throughout the year- suitable for children over 3 years
• III. Restiv® is a NATURAL product – to relieve allergies
• Restiv® acts on the immune factors that appear early in the allergic reaction, unlike many other allergy medicines that block histamine activity after being released during an allergic attack with subsequent side effects.
• • Restiv® is a natural product;
• • Naturally derived IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate;
• • Well tolerated and proven effective in relieving allergic symptoms;
• • Works at an early stage of an allergic reaction;
• • Helps relieve allergic symptoms.
• IgECALM® (ovacoid) has been clinically proven to relieve many allergic symptoms, such as:
• • Secretion from the nose
• • Runny nose
• • Watery eyes
• Itching in the eyes
• Nose itching
•Restiv® contains IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate fed with a scientifically formulated and organically certified diet without antibiotics, hormones or medicines.
1.IgECALM® patented quail eggs homogenate – a key active ingredient in Restiv®
• First discovered by a French medic in the 1970s;
• Developed by a team of European scientists after extensive research;
• Effective in relieving allergy symptoms throughout the year
How Restiv® works?
The IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate acts upstream of the allergic cascade, blocking allergens before they activate immune cells, thus preventing the release of inflammatory mediators such as histamine.
IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate (ovvukoid) has been scientifically proven to prevent allergen contact between immunoglobulin E (IgE).The research and science behind IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate: conducted a randomized, double-blind, cross-over, placebo-controlled study (published in Food Science & Nutrition in November 2014) on 43 participants for reducing rhinitis symptoms with exposure to frequent coconut exposure common allergens.
Symptoms of rhinitis were evaluated independently by each participant using a visual analog scale (BAC) confirming the efficacy of ovomukoid compared with placebo. Ovomukoids in homogenate from quail eggs lead to:
– improvement in: rhinorrhea by 30% over placebo and improved nasal breathing;
–Relayment of allergy-related discomfort such as runny nose -18%, itchy nose – 17%, watery eyes – 20%, and itchy eyes – 24%
– Fast efficiency as early as the fifth minute after administration
– no side effects.
2. Zinc – participates in the synthesis of immunoglobulins. Zinc deficiency in children and adults can lead to impaired immunity.
IV. Method of administration of Restiv®
Recommended daily intake: 3 times 1 tablet on an empty stomach. For children up to 7 years and adults – 3 times 1 or 2 tablets daily.
Example scheme: 2 tablets in the morning – one at lunch and one at night. It is preferable that the intake is not while eating. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake (TAR) of 2 to 10 tablets daily. Do not apply if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.The duration of action of one tablet is 3 to 6 hours after administration. The effect after administration occurs within 5-10 minutes.
Taking Restiv does not lead to drowsiness, headache and mucous membrane drying, does not lead to addiction. It can be taken prophylactically 15-20 minutes before contact with animals or a suspected allergen.
V. Who should not take Restiv®?
Do not use the product in case of hypersensitivity to eggs.The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rashes, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.
Ask your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms when taking Restiv®
VI. Storage of Restiv®
Store at room temperature, out of reach of children.Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not use after the expiry date or if the integrity of the packaging is compromised.