Seraza gel Anti-pain, inflammation and swelling gelI.
What is Seraza Gel?
Seraza gel contains:
1. Arnica Montana 10% – An effective remedy for minor injuries. It has a cooling effect that reduces the feeling of pain. Suitable for athletes. Improves circulation, relaxes painful muscles, relieves fatigue in the limbs.
2. Melilotus officinalis 3% – it is a source of coumarin, melilotin and dicumarin. Coumarin and troxerutin exert a marked protective effect on the vascular endothelium.
Coumarin also has a pronounced ‘vessel-cleaning effect’ with respect to free oxygen radicals, which are the main culprit for vascular wall damage – fibrosis and compaction.
3. St. John’s wort 3% – Works well for sports injuries
It contains: flavonoid compounds with antioxidant effect that strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
II. Seraza gel may be useful in:sports and household injuries, muscle overstretches and is especially effective in haematoma spreading.
Seraza gel has the following characteristics:
• Relieves pain
• Creates a cooling sensation
• Promotes physiological resorption processes
• Penetrates quickly into the skin
• Does not grease and leave no trace
• Does not contain colorants
• Contains no preservatives
• Does not contain perfume
Apply a small amount of gel on the affected area and massage, if necessary, 3-4 times a day. Seraza gel is suitable for adults and children over 1 year of age.
IV. Who should not take Seraza gel?
Do not use in case of rashes, mucous membranes or near the eyes.V.
Storage: Before opening Seraza gel: Store below 25 ° C at room temperature.
After opening Seraza gel: Store below 25 ° C at room temperature. To be used within 12 months of opening. Keep away from children. Do not use after expiry date or if package integrity is compromised.